Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What a month!

So I've been horrible about updating the blog- I know. We've just been so busy!

Update 1: My knee. Well, I'm not crazy, nor imagining things. My knees are in fact still messed up. So much so that I will need to have Petallar Realignment Surgery on both knees. As you can see in the X-Ray, my Patella is not sitting in the joint as it should:


It's hard to see, but basically my Patella is hanging out to the left, and has rubbed that side of my joint well, raw. The surgery will basically require the ligament that connects the Femur, Tibula, and Patella to be moved to a different location on my Tibula, and held in place with some screws- awesome right?

Update #2: Budders. A few weeks ago, Aaron and I were at Petco with Miley, and we met an adorable little kitty- Budders. He was up for adoption and we were just drawn to him (so was Miley) so, we brought him home! He's adorable and loves his Miley-Bear, they are the BEST of friends!
Update #3: Aaron graduates one week from tomorrow! Can you believe it- it feels like it's been close for so long and now it's finally here!!

Update #4: We bought a new car- I don't have pictures, I know awful. We bought a brand new 2009 Nissan Rogue SL. We LOVE it! The lease on Rex was up, so we decided to purchase a more fuel efficient vehicle. We still don't have a name for it :(

2 comments:

CatCrazy said...

Budders is super cute! Is he orange or yellow? I hope your knees feel better!

Jenn said...

He's like a creamy yellow- not orange like Simba... but adorable. He loves everyone, including Simba... it's very cute.