Monday, April 5, 2010

Three Requirements- Sun, Sand, Fun!

Aaron and I are trying to figure out where to go for our anniversary trip! Originally we had decided to go here, to the lovely Turks and Caicos Islands:
Two years ago, I was flying back from Puerto Rico and the captain got our attention to notify us we were flying over the Turks and Caicos Islands- at that moment I was attached. Even from 20,000+ ft in the air they were GORGEOUS. However, I've read hit or miss reviews for the all inclusive resorts on the islands.

So, we've also thought about going here, to St. Lucia:
I've heard amazing things about St. Lucia from a co-worker who honeymooned there. It's a distinct front runner.

Then there's also this place, Exuma (Bahamas):
This place is relatively new to the list, but I still like it.

I would love to go here, Bora Bora, but I just don't think Aaron would approve of the cost:
As you can see- they are all amazing and beautiful, and I'm truly blessed to get to go any of these places. But, I can't pick.

So, I need your help! What do you think- which tropical paradise would you chose? Or is there another I haven't even thought of that you can recommend? Let me know!

4 comments:

CatCrazy said...

St. Lucia! The money saved from Bora, Bora towards a new camera!

Jenn said...

Have you guys been to St. Lucia? I heard its BEAUTIFUL but that like it's hard to get beach time because of the locals, and that with the country being so poor, there are some downfalls (lack of private beaches)- or maybe that was just one specific resort.

Vanessa said...

I've never been to these places but do the one that you'll get more for your money. They all look beautiful and I am sure you both will have fun!

Momma V said...

You know my vote :-)

Oh and you've been tagged on my blog.. GO check it out!