Monday, March 1, 2010

One week from today...

I go back to work.

I've been off work since January 14th, and officially return on Tuesday March 9th. I'm a little intimidated by what I'm sure is a growing email box- spewing full of changes, updates, and information I'll have to rapidly wrap my head around.

When I left, we had 2 new employee's starting on the 16th, so while I've interviewed them, when I return they'll be full fledged employee's. Additionally we have another employee who started in February- again whom I interviewed.

Sadly, we've also had one employee resign, so when I return, she'll be gone.

I'm sure the next week will fly by, and before I know it I'll be sitting here a week from tonight thinking- tomorrow is the day!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The bright side... Maybe a Tucson trip? =)