Wednesday, December 29, 2010

::Waives:: Hello, anybody out there?

Oy, where has time gone?  I know it's been months since my last post- and I wish I could tell you that in that time I had done some new and amazing things- but alas, I have not.  I am however going to make a more conscious effort to start blogging again.  Mrs. Lindauer has inspired me to post some goals for 2011.  So, without further ado, here they are:

1) Drop 40lbs by May 7th, 2011.  That's right, I'm assigning a number, a date, all the things you maybe shouldn't do in weight loss goals.  But I don't care.  I need to put it out there, for all of you to know, to keep me accountable.  Dropping 40lbs will bring me about 10 lbs lower then my wedding weight.  Why May 7th?  That's the day we leave for Disneyworld and 1) it's a date to strive for and 2) I don't want to have to buy all new shorts for Florida (unless their to big).

2) Make/find (adoption people, I'm not going to steal an infant here!) a baby.  Come on, we're a beautiful family I know (that wasn't cocky), but an infant would add some pure cuteness, can't you see them in between Aaron and I, next to Miley:



3) Graduate with my degree (I should be done by October 2011!)

That's it, those are my goals this year.  3 simple goals for the entire year.  I have an amazing husband who's set me on the track of financial glory- so no real goals there.  I also have an amazing husband who loves me for me, and loves me in a way I'd never thought imaginable- so again, if I had any goals on that it would be that our love continue to grow and mature.

1 comment:

J. Lindauer said...

I think those are great goals, and I am glad to have inspired you. =) I think you can do it! 10lbs a month is doable and not on the unhelathy side at all =) Good Luck in 2011 and I can't wait to hear/read about all the updates for the future!