Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Honeymoon Day 6: Epcot Friday Morning

When I woke up Friday morning, it was a bit surreal- I mean we were going home the next day and that was it- the wedding, the honeymoon, 18 months of planning, it was all over. While I was so excited to get home, a part of me was a bit weirded out by the fact that it would all be over!

We woke up early again, to head to Epcot for rope drop (we had yet to do Test Track, which meant we had to get there to get fast passes). I again started the morning with yummy Mickey Waffles, and we were on our way!

We started by running over to Test Track to get our fast passes, which was successful! After that we headed to do Space Ship Earth, the attraction inside the giant "golf ball". It was pretty cool for what it was, it was a journey through the different technological advancements societies have taken. They did do this cute interactive thing about "predicting" your future, and then showed a short video after wards customized for you:


After Space Ship Earth, it was time for our fast passes to Test Track! Aaron was really looking forward to this attraction, as was I!
Once that was over- it was time for World Showcase to open. I knew that up until this point, Aaron was seriously wondering why we had come to Disney world instead of just going to Disneyland, and once he experienced World Showcase, that all went out the window!

We started at Mexico, and decided we'd work our way around, though we didn't stop in Mexico.

Our first stop was in Norway, where we rode Malestrom:
Next it was on too China- Aaron was fascinated by China, but I'm only posting like 1 photo:
There was a country in between China and Japan, but I don't remember what it was- we kinda breezed on through to Japan (hey it was REALLY hot outside):
Really from here, we stopped in France, and just finished the half circle:
It was SO hot we just couldn't take it- we didn't even stay long enough to get our free picture! We were so hot- it just wasn't worth it. On our way out, we did however stop at the "Art of Disney" so I could order my Goddaughter her gift... this later turned into an interesting conversation with people who don't speak English, but for now I'll leave you with, I stopped in Epcot, ordered and payed for it....

Up next, dinner at Boma and an evening at the Magic Kingdom

No comments: