Sunday, September 13, 2009

I found Kirklands...

So a few months ago, Jeanne gave me a wonderful gift card to Kirkland's for my bridal shower. Now, I confess I've never been huge on decorating my home (this is why we bought a model home, most of the decorating was done for me) however, I figured I needed to pick up some picture frames (I've finally started printing wedding photo's), so I'm sure Kirkland's would have those. I ventured off to the closest store (really only about 5 miles down Lower Buckeye next to Target which was nice). Well, as soon as I walked in and started looking- I was hooked! I purchased probably a gazillion photo frames plus a few other items for the walls (wall sconces and such). I came home and started framing:

I also went to Michael's and ordered a custom frame for our large print from the photographer for the wedding (you can kind of see it in the picture) which should be in 2 weeks from now. While at Michael's I also found frames for two prints I purchased at Disneyland about 2.5 years ago (what can I say, I knew I'd get around to framing them):
For now we're just in the framing stages- look for photo's to come in which they're actually on the walls!

No comments: