Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Worlds Best Husband

My birthday passed just a few weeks ago (yes I'm behind on updating!) and Aaron just about amazed me with the wonderful surprises he had in store for me.

The day started with a surprise spa day- 6 hours of pure bliss! I had a massage, a facial, a pedicure, my hair and make up done with lunch from PF Changs! After wards, Aaron had told me we were going to dinner, just the two of us...well when I walked in the door to change, I had a huge surprise, literally!

Aaron threw me my first ever Surprise Party- well with some help from Jeanne and Carolyn! It was more then I could ever imagine, with so many of our wonderful friends there to celebrate!

There were even decorations (okay Carolynn helped with those) but still, how gorgeous are the flowers?To top it all off, my absolute favorite, a "Nothing Bundt Cake". Aaron even had my parents and sister on the phone to sing Happy Birthday to me.
It was truly the best birthday I've ever had- all because I have the best husband in the whole world!

I love you Aar-Bear!

No comments: