Sunday, September 27, 2009

We're Going to Disneyland!!

Are you surprised?

Aaron and I are heading to Disneyland on Saturday October 24th! We got a killer deal on airfare (I was booking travel for work and noticed Southwest had $39 each way fares, so we jumped on it!) We're flying out early Saturday morning, and back late Sunday afternoon. I'm very excited because we get to experience Disneyland at Halloween Time, my second favorite holiday theme for Disneyland. While we're there we don't have to much on our agenda (getting Aaron his annual passport will be our first item of business) but we are hoping to take our Christmas Card photo AND I just booked the Happiest Haunts Tour today!! I am so excited- when I first called they said that it was sold out- which made no sense to me as you could only start booking the 24th 3 days ago. I called back to confirm it was sold out, and sure enough the 4:30 was sold out, but not the 4:45!!! So what all does the Happiest Haunts Tour include might you ask?

  • Hear the truth (or is it?) about some of the most spellbinding attractions at the Disneyland Resort.
  • Listen to sympathetic stories about the often misunderstood Disney Villains
  • Learn the history behind our (Disneyland) favorite holiday
  • Experience attractions in both parks: The all new Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and the Haunted Mansion Holiday
  • Enjoy access to an exclusive viewing area for the never seen before Halloween Screams fireworks show
  • Collect a memorable keepsake on your tour as well as a tasty treat
We are SO excited!!! I did the Happiest Haunts Tour two years ago with my family, and we just loved it! Can't wait to see all the new things this year- including Space Mountain!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do they even have more than two themes?