Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Years Eve!

We welcomed 2010 with Jeremy and Carolyn this year at the SHOUT! House in Westgate. We had SUCH a wonderful time. I had never been to the SHOUT! House but had heard wonderful things about it. In addition to that, one of my favorite bands ever (Rock Lobster- an 80's cover band) was also playing at Westgate.

SHOUT! House is a dueling rock and roll piano bar. It was a nice crowd- not to young, not to old. With our package we received a really nice dinner buffet as well as a champagne toast at midnight! Of course the spirits were flowing all...night...long :)


We had such a wonderful time- I can't remember the last New Years Eve that I spent out and about instead of in the comfort of someones home. I was a bit skeptical, but it ended up being a wonderful evening!

No comments: