Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dear LifeTime Fitness Members

Dear LifeTime Fitness members-

Thank you for your hospitality and always being so kind and welcoming when Aaron and I come to the gym. It's so nice to be around friendly people who you don't feel are oogling you.

However, I do have just two things to ask of you:

1) Please do not drop your kids off at the pool at 10pm, and allow them to play Marc Polo while you're off doing lord knows what. While trying to relax in the hot tub, there was more noise and ruckus in the pool area then I've experienced at Disneyland- created by 4 10-12 year old boys.

2) I respect that people don't want to see my body in all of its glory, thus I respectfully wear a bathing suit that does it's best to cover my problem area's, and not show off all my junk. Ladies, please do not replace your bathing suit top with a cotton tank top- in case you didn't know, when cotton gets wet, it gets translucent... Gentlemen, I do not walk around in a bikini top because I know that I (let alone anyone else) does not want to see my pale out of shape stomach in all of its glory- however, a few of you could do the same courtesy. When your belly laps so far over your waistline- that you have to pick it up while going up the stairs- maybe it's time to also wear a shirt in the hot tub.

Again, thank you for always being so courteous- it's a pleasure working out with you!

Sincerely,

Jenn

No comments: