Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Bountiful Basket

This morning we picked up our first Bountiful Basket in quite some time. Or pickup location is only available every-other-week, and this was the first time in a lllooonnngg time I've remembered to put my order in on Tues or Wednesday.

As you can see Miley was VERY excited to help us pick up our tasty goodness:

We arrived at our location about 15 minutes early, and I was excited to see they were distributing the goodies! We got in a very short line with some very nice people, and soon it was our turn to empty our veggie basket and our fruit basket into our cloth grocery bags we brought with us. I loaded up the veggies, Aaron the fruit- and the whole time he seemed uninterested in the entire process which surprised me!

Take a look at our loot:
We got:
- 1 head of Romain lettuce (I think)
- 1 head of cabbage
- 2 enormous cucumbers
- 1 bag of mini carrots
- 7 tomatoes
- 5 avocado's
- 3 smaller yellow zucchini (butternut squash?) I don't know they're yummy
- 1 bunch of banana's
- 1 container of strawberries
- 1 container of blackberries
- 6 peaches
- 11 apples
- 1 coconut

Talk about a ton of stuff! I have NO clue what to do with the coconut though- any suggestions?

1 comment:

Shell said...

We got the same stuff, but in different amounts! Miley-girl looks so sweet!