Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Day 2

Look- I'm already further then I made it on the 30 day challenge!

Day 2: One Thing You Love About Yourself

This is actually an easy one for me to answer.  I LOVE my eye's/cheek bones!  I'm of Eastern European and Italian decent, and these two ethnicity's combined in their best form to give me some awesome eyes/cheekbones!  Seriously- check it out:
Photo by Noyan Photography

I also love that I can see the positive side of things.  I know it's probably annoying to some, but I've always been told that being easily amused is the sign of a happy person- and I consider myself a happy person who looks for the 1/2 full cup!

What do you love about yourself?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Love this picture of you, so beautiful. And Yay for making it to day 2!