Sunday, June 21, 2009

And We're Blogging!

So I decided now that the wedding was over, maybe it was time to get into the blog world- I mean I have a whole wedding and honeymoon to talk about after all :)

I'm not really sure where to start- so really this will just kind of be my welcome post! I imagine that for the next while my posts will primarily be about the wedding and honeymoon- walking through what we did, what I remember- all that fun stuff.

All professional images were shot by LaTricia Soucy with Marriott Photography. All non-professional pictures were shot by, well, other people.

Because I <3 pictures, I'll leave you with the 2 photo booth photo's Aaron and I did together- I'm sure you can figure out which one was first, and which one came later in the evening!






No comments: