Friday, June 4, 2010

So much to say, so little time...

So, I'm sitting in the boarding area in Salt Lake City Utah, waiting to board my flight to Phoenix. I've not really had time to update my blog in a few weeks, and trust me there's plenty to update on including:

- Jan Brewer's appearance on CNN
- Jan Brewer's meeting with the President
-Life updates for Aaron and I... (Big news here, not involving a baby though)

I am hoping to have some down time this weekend to make some updates- but just wanted to make note that I am alive, and breathing =)

Oh BTW next Saturday is our 1 year wedding anniversary, can't believe how fast its gone!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, a year already for you guys. yay Congrats! I have about a month till ours. Crazy how fast it went by so fast

Shell said...

Happy Happy Anny! Your wedding was so great!