Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Amazing People to Work With

In 6 more working days:

  • I will no longer have to deal with I-10! (Pro)
  • I will no longer work with one of my BFF's Jamie (Con)
  • I will no longer get to occupy my day by chatting with my Vampire friend (Con)
  • I will get to learn a whole new technical set of skills and continue advancing myself (Pro)
I'm so excited to start my new journey, but I am a bit intimidated. Working with such an amazing group of people (two listed above, but many more included) has been such a humbling and educational experience. I learn daily from these people, and I believe that I can accomplish my job from their support and enthusiasm. While I fully believe my new position will come fully loaded with individuals willing to do the same... They won't be my McReemy, C, C, & C friend, my Vampire friend, or my "initials only" friends.

Looking back and reflecting, the thing I'm the most grateful of my current employer for- would be the people they brought together to make a team. There may be other things they do that I have issue with, but that, that is something they are truly genius (jenius) at!

1 comment:

Shell said...

Aw! such a nice post! Such exciting things happening in your life!