Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday- on Monday

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Um.. I cover them up. They get sun burnt REALLY easily.

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Honestly, I fly so much for work, I'm all about driving! If I can drive there in the same or less time then flying, so be it!

3. I can't stand it when...?
Oh so many things... 1) People hog a lane at the pool, that they are just "dilly dallying around in". Seriously, get in the leisure pool then. That's my pet peeve of the evening.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
You know, I think I'll reserve the answer to this one.

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
I don't even know what a blog carnival is.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
Time that's uninterrupted with Aaron and Miley

7. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles! With strawberries (fresh not frozen/canned) and whip cream when I'm being bad.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Um, do you need to ask? DISNEY!

No comments: