Sunday, June 13, 2010

Where has the year gone...

Yesterday, Aaron and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary- man where has the year gone! We had originally planned on going out of town, but after I resigned from my job (yes, I resigned from my job) we ended up staying in town. We had a wonderful day- which started with breakfast at the Ritz Carlton (where we were married last year), took us over to the Biltmore for a little shopping and relaxation, a nice nap at home, and a wonderful dinner at the Melting Pot. Let's do a little "then" and "now" shall we?

June 12th, 2009:

June 12th, 2010:
(they moved the piano and furniture around)
And look, someone else was getting married at the Ritz Carlton on the 12th of June as well! They even had their reception in the same ballroom we did, though we had an outdoor ceremony on the pool deck.


After a wonderful breakfast, we walked around the Biltmore (got all my Macbook questions answered!) and then came home to rest before going to The Melting Pot! We had a wonderful dinner:
(Dessert the best part!!)

3 comments:

Shell said...

Did you like the Pot? I wanna go to this one sometime

Vanessa said...

That is so sweet. Congrats again.

Jenn said...

Thanks ladies!

Shelly, I think it'd be the perfect place for a ladies night out. Maybe not for a full feast, but totally for dessert and adult beverages ;) They have a happy hour...