Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday Part 3

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Oh goodness.... honestly.... I kinda dig who I am.

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
My mom did (and still does) watch All My Children growing up, but I haven't watched it in at least a decade (goodness this makes me old)

3. Favorite clothing brand?
Hmm... I love me some Michael Kor's but I only buy him on clearance... I dig NY and CO

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Maid Service for a year, for sure!

5. would you ever vajazzle?
I don't know what this is...

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Do you have to ask, really? Cinderella... proof that a shoe can change your life! (Plus proof that every little girl (and not so little girl) ) needs a fairy godmother!

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

Toy Story 3 made me tear up, the last movie that made me straight out ball...hmm...Schindlers List

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Me, no. But the doctor broke my Tibia for me...

1 comment:

Momma V said...

vajazzle = bedazzle your va-jay-jay :-)