Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday!

So my friends Vanessa and Jess posted this and I thought I'd join in!

The questions..


1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? (Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc)

Hmm...this is tough for me. While I'd love flight, if those I love didn't have it, it'd be self defeating. I most certainly do not want X-Ray vision (ew). So maybe Superhuman Speed...this way when I'm running late, I can go really fast to get there!


2. The best thing I ever won is....?

Hmm... I've never really won anything. So I'll be deep here and say an internal battle with myself in which I allowed logic to take a backseat to what I knew was right in my heart.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

No, but I do skype a lot when I'm on the road with Aaron and Miley!

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

June <3 I love that in June the weather can be so unpredictable, and we're still in zero humidity. Plus it's the month we celebrate our anniversary.

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

This is tough- I've never been a big Ocean (beach) girl until I went to the Atlantic ocean, and it was WARM! I'd have to say though, pool! I love laying poolside and swimming!

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

So many! Obviously, marrying my husband. Probably the countless summer trips I took to Disneyland with my parents over summer break.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

Um... currently the Greek Yogurt at Costco.... very yummy and so much cheaper then Fresh and Easy!

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

I hadn't exactly planned on it, but if it's on one of the rare occasions I'm watching TV, sure!

2 comments:

Shell said...

I think I already told you this, but I lurve that yogurt too! And I'm going with flying!

Jenn said...

I know it's so tasty. The simple things in life that make me happy, I'm diggin the peach- which is odd for me!