Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear LifeTime Fitness Members- Part 2

Dear LifeTime Fitness Members,

Thank you for being willing to share a lane with your sister/mother/aunt/friend so that I could have my own lane in the pool. I really appreciate not having to sit around and waste valuable time when I could be swimming- that was very kind of you.

To the little girl who swam next to me, and asked how I was able to breathe and keep swimming all in the same- I was so happy to get to help you learn your breathing technique. You will rock it at your next swim lesson. Feel free to hop into my lane anytime if you want my "expert"- ha- opinion and help.

To the couple who got in to the lane next to me during the last 1/2 mile of my swim. If you didn't notice, I was wearing goggles. In case you don't know what goggles are for, they're to help you swim in the pool by 1) deflecting water from your eye and 2) allowing you to see in the water. This also means that I can see what you are doing (not by choice) under the water. If you'd like to get freaky-deaky in the pool, get your own damn pool. I did not bust my bottom for an hour just to finish my workout watching you feel each other up. Yes it was me who informed member services, and yes I will do it again. I don't pay good money to watch you get to 2nd (or is it 3rd) base in the gym pool.

Again, for the most part, LifeTime fitness members are awesome!

Sincerely,

Me

3 comments:

Shell said...

seriously--yowza!

Vanessa said...

Gross, I cant believe they did that.

Jenn said...

I know right! It was so gross, and there was this like 9 year old girl in the lane next to me... Her dad was not happy.